In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of These data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we inform you that the data you provide will be processed by the owner of this website for the following purposes:
Section "Customer service / Contact": The data you provide will be processed in order to answer your questions or requests and provide the services requested by you.
"Newsletter Subscription": We inform you that the data you provide us will be treated in order to manage the sending of commercial information through ordinary mail, e-mail, sms or fax, about our Hotel.
"Reservations": The personal data provided in this section will be treated in order to manage the reservations requested by you. In all cases, the data provided may be processed for the purpose of preparing internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be kept as long as our business relationship is maintained, and will be blocked once it is terminated, during the period established by the legal requirements, available only to Courts and Tribunals to deal with possible claims, after which, said data will be canceled. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations assumed by you when requesting our services. We inform you that the personal data provided may be processed in order to send you informative and other communications (offers, events, congratulations) for which you must check the following box enabled for this purpose. The data provided will be kept for this purpose as long as you do not request the cessation of advertising shipments. You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment, by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the following postal address: Ona Jardines Paraisol, with address at @@direction@@.
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a form to exercise the specific right requested, which you must complete and send to us along with a photocopy of your ID or Passport. Once such documentation is received, we will attend to the exercise of your rights within the legally established deadlines and in case you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may submit a claim to the Control Authority, Spanish Data Protection Agency: www. agdp.es
See cookie use policy
3. Registration of visits
In each access to the Ona Jardines Paraisol server, the IP address from which the user browses will be collected and registered, as well as the pages visited by Ona Jardines Paraisol. These data will be stored in a LOG file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views.
The www.onahotels.com portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case being considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them. The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paratytech.com portal must be subject to the following conditions:
• Any hyperlink to the www.onahotels.com portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains;
• The reproduction, in any case, of the services or contents of the Ona Jardines Paraisol portal is not allowed;
• The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content contrary to any third party rights;
• No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the pages of the paratytech.com portal, nor on the services or content thereof;
• No deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the pages of the paraty.es portal without the express prior authorization of Ona Jardines Paraisol;
• Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which it is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Ona Jardines Paraisol;
• The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Ona Jardines Paraisol and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor that Ona Jardines Paraisol has authorized the hyperlink or supervised, known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on said portal. Ona Jardines Paraisol does not commercialize, previously control, or own the content, services and information available on these web pages, and is not responsible for them or the information and statements included in them. Ona Jardines Paraisol is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the existing or offered content, information, communications, statements, products and services. on web pages not managed by itself.
Ona Jardines Paraisol reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make the modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of Ona Jardines Paraisol. All the information received on this website will be considered transferred to Ona Jardines Paraisol free of charge. The email will not be considered as a valid means for the purposes of filing claims. To do this, they should contact the Legal Advice Department of Ona Jardines Paraisol, located at C/ Compte Borrel 230; 3º. 08029 – Barcelona , which will indicate in each case the channels to follow.
All matters relating to the website of Ona Jardines Paraisol are governed by Spanish law and are submitted to the jurisdiction of the corresponding Courts and Tribunals, waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
6. Accuracy of the data
7. Hotel responsibility
Access to the page does not imply in any case the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and Ona Jardines Paraisol. The portal only provides information about the vacant hotel places at the time of requesting the aforementioned information, so if you make the reservation on-line, you are contracting directly with the hotel and not with the portal. The printed version of the reservation made serves as a locator when you go to the hotel. The reservation of hotel nights on this website implies the client's adherence and acceptance of each and every one of the general conditions set forth herein. By accepting the following clauses, you declare and accept:
1) Be of legal age and have full capacity to make the reservation, stating that you understand and understand all the conditions found on the website.
2) That the data provided when making the online reservation are true, complete and concise.
3) Only those pages that appear within the web map are included in the web.
4) That access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
5) That once the reservation is made, the electronic document in which it has been formalized will be archived, you can access it at any time.
6) That confirms the reservation made, that is, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, people and the chosen Hotel.
7) The conditions and price of the reservation made are those expressly determined in the rate conditions expressly included on the page you make the reservation.
8) Regarding the relationship with the portal, it gives you the possibility of reserving rooms of the chosen hotel through its website, but does not offer any type of hotel service under your responsibility.
9) That the details of your card are collected in order to guarantee the reservation. The payment of the same will be made in the chosen Hotel and only in the case of cancellations or non-appearances (no shows), the reservation will be canceled and the charge established in the conditions of the rate will be made.
10) Offers will only be valid for as long as they remain accessible to service recipients.
The prices indicated are Retail Prices VAT included. The price includes: Price per night depending on the type of room and regime selected, with the exception of hotels where the inclusion of other services is specifically indicated. The price does not include: Any service not specified in addition to extras such as transfers, tips, phone calls, laundry services, minibar, parking, etc ... Check-in and check-out times by general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, the rooms may be used from 2 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure.
9.Passports and visasAll travelers, without exception (children included), must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation in order, be it the passport or DNI, according to current legislation. It will be on their own account when travel requires it to obtain visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. Minors under 18 years of age must carry a written permission signed by their parents or guardians, in anticipation that it may be requested by any authority. In the event that the issuance of visas is rejected by any Authority, due to the user's particular causes or their entry into the country is denied due to lack of the requirements, or due to a defect in the required documentation, or because they are not the bearer of the Likewise, the hotel declines all responsibility for events of this nature, the consumer being responsible for any expense that arises, applying in these circumstances the conditions and rules established for the no-show event.